Welcome to The Weekend Roundup...hosted by Tom The Back Roads Traveler
Wow! These are all fabulous "Gs" Have a nice day today.
Love that Gossip statue. And yes, the reflections photo is pretty neat!
Great set of photos and well done on capturing that reflection! #WeekendReflection
...I love GOSSIP!!!
Me too!
Yes I can see you both Love the Gossiping sculpture Jackie I hope you have a lovely week ahead.
We do! It reminds me of the sculpture in Dublin of the shopping ladies.
GOSSIP was unexpected but so well thought out and expressed in a photo.
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Wow! These are all fabulous "Gs" Have a nice day today.
ReplyDeleteLove that Gossip statue. And yes, the reflections photo is pretty neat!
ReplyDeleteGreat set of photos and well done on capturing that reflection! #WeekendReflection
ReplyDelete...I love GOSSIP!!!
ReplyDeleteMe too!
DeleteYes I can see you both Love the Gossiping sculpture Jackie I hope you have a lovely week ahead.
ReplyDeleteWe do! It reminds me of the sculpture in Dublin of the shopping ladies.
ReplyDeleteGOSSIP was unexpected but so well thought out and expressed in a photo.
ReplyDelete