23 August 2026

OUTFIT



I was only going to use one, but they belong together.









Forthcoming One Word Sundays            

23 August: Outfit

30 August: White

6 September: Animal

13 September: Blue

20 September: Geometry

27 September: Power

October: taking a break

1 November: Back

8 November: Laundry

15 November: Afloat

4 comments:

  1. That's a cool set of tributes to the dog and master!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are they supposed to represent? They look like arrogant people with dogs. I’m confused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had included the link explaining the sculpture. https://junkboattravels.blogspot.com/2025/08/public-art_23.html

      Delete
  3. A Canadian viewer immediately understands the commentary/satire of English and French tensions in Montreal (and all of Quebec for that matter) -- a brilliant visual representation that everyone can smile about instead of fist-fighting over, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.

St. John's NL Day 3

  Saturday August 22 2026 - St. John's NL Day 1 LINK Day 2  It was a magnificent day as we went to 8 AM breakfast.  We opted for another...