I am a huge fan of anything Route 66, we have travelled along it throughout the States.
2015 Williams AZ murals
2012 Gallup NM with links to other Route 66
May 4 2012 - Copenhagen to Budapest May 5 2012 - Gate 1 Budapest May 6 part 1 - Budapest Jewish Interest Tour May 2012 - Budapest Hungary I ...
When I was young I had dreams of travelling Route 66 in an open large convertible and staying at basic motels along the way. Too late now but I am pleased you have done it, if not quite like I imagined my young self doing it.
ReplyDeleteIt certainly was something special...very American special. Connections between all those towns, a way to travel at much more speed than we had previously. So glad you've been along it to so many places!
ReplyDeleteI would love to visit there
ReplyDeleteHave a route66tastic week 👍
...Route 66 is a trip that I'd love to take.
ReplyDeleteInteresting. We have a Route 66 here but it’s an entirely different road. It’s interstate 66, although they didn’t build it beyond Virginia except for a bridge into DC.
ReplyDeleteI'd go on in and eat.
ReplyDelete