Tuesday, October 18, 2022

T for Tuesday

 T Stands For is hosted by Elizabeth and Bleubeard

 September 2022 - Corner Brook Newfoundland

Some photos from the Hew and Draw Hotel.


Breakfast mug


Coffee in room.
For those who don't know, Gros Morne National Park is a Canadian national park and World Heritage Site located on the west coast of Newfoundland. At 1,805 km2 (697 sq mi), it is the second largest national park in Atlantic Canada.
Its French meaning is "large mountain standing alone," or more literally "great sombre."

Their brewery beer in room fridge. Boomstick (I thought it was Broomstick!)


Beer menu in bar.






14 comments:

  1. I loved Gros Morne, and I think a coffee named after the park is a welcome item. We drove down to Corner Brook, but didn't stay or eat there. Your brew sounds great. Happy T day. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great place to visit. I would love to go to Atlantic Canada. The ship on which we traveled to Greenland was heading there after our expedition finished, but of course with another set of passengers,not us.

    best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post. I would love to go there. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun place to visit. I like the Growler Guidelines. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't usually have beer, but I'd have to make an exception there :) Happy T Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photos, I would like to visit that place, too. I'm glad it's Boomstick - I wouldn't want to drink anything with broomstick on it! Happy T day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous place to visit! I'd like to try all the beers please ...lol 😊. Happy T Day! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful to read about Gros Morne and see a coffee made to honor the national park. Boomstick had some clever names for their beers, like Nan's Puddin'. I had to laugh at the Growler Guidelines. This was a really fun read and I learned a bit in the process. Thanks for sharing Gros Morne and Boomstick with us for T this Tuesday, dear Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seems like a great place for spending time, I like the breakfast mug.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They should change it to Broomstick for Halloween. :_ Happy T Day..

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like an amazing place. Interesting drinks too! Belated Happy T Day, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.