Airline food. That's a great idea for this week. Wonderful photos. :D
Flying from Frankfurt to Toronto with a meal like that? Surely, you were in first class. My aircraft meals are never that fancy…
We've been to the Avalon International Air Show near us a couple of times. Such a fun day out.
I go with Vagabonde - I need money, win lotto (or play lotto first? ;-)...)
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Tom hosts Tuesday's Treasures. 2013, 2017 and 2025 - Memphis TN 2017 William Christopher Handy (November 16, 1873 – March 28, 1...
Airline food. That's a great idea for this week. Wonderful photos. :D
ReplyDeleteFlying from Frankfurt to Toronto with a meal like that? Surely, you were in first class. My aircraft meals are never that fancy…
ReplyDeleteWe've been to the Avalon International Air Show near us a couple of times. Such a fun day out.
ReplyDeleteI go with Vagabonde - I need money, win lotto (or play lotto first? ;-)...)
ReplyDelete