...I knew that it was an Elicser immediately.
Hopefully the residents will be able to go out to view these at some time soon. I always like his work.
How wonderful. I'm off to research Elicser Elliott, because I really like his work. These are great.
It's great that the muralist depicted people like the ones who live there. I wonder if they were recognizable portraits. I hope the people in the home are doing well.be well...mae at maefood.blogspot.com
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Thursday August 20 2026 - Toronto to St. John's NL Yes, we are in St. John's with an apostrophe. VIDEO - FUNNY VIDEO! Booking a fl...
...I knew that it was an Elicser immediately.
ReplyDeleteHopefully the residents will be able to go out to view these at some time soon. I always like his work.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful. I'm off to research Elicser Elliott, because I really like his work. These are great.
ReplyDeleteIt's great that the muralist depicted people like the ones who live there. I wonder if they were recognizable portraits. I hope the people in the home are doing well.
ReplyDeletebe well...mae at maefood.blogspot.com