Sunday, May 24, 2020

Coronavirus Playlist

Tom the backroads traveller hosts this weekly meme.


In response to these crazy times I will be posting a Coronavirus playlist weekly.


Week 1 playlist
Week 2 playlist
Week 3 playlist
Week 4 playlist
Week 5 playlist
Week 6 playlist
Week 7 playlist
Week 8 playlist

Since so many people headed out to the parks this weekend I am hoping we do not see a spike in cases in two weeks.

A Heart in New York



New York, to that tall skyline I come, flyin' in from London to your door



New York, lookin' down on Central Park



Where they say you should not wander after dark



New York, like a scene from all those movies
But you're real enough to me, but there's a heart
A heart that lives in New York
A heart in New York, a rose on the street
I write my song to that city heartbeat
A heart in New York, love in her eye, an open door and a friend for the night
New York, you got money on your mind
And my words won't make a dime's worth a difference, so here's to you New York


5 comments:

  1. This song was unknown to me and I know New York onlöy from movies, photos & books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I wonder what New York City will be like in the future. To see all the people out over the weekend is saddening, this virus mess isn't over yet!!! Thanks Jackie for sharing, stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New York is a very big city for me
    so big that I can't even imagine how big it is
    I think Stockholm is very big just
    I would love to visit New York

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did not know this song. Loved it for your theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have enjoyed this beautiful song and great pictures of a dream-city.
    Stay safe and healthy

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.