Monday, May 4, 2020

Foto Tunes - Coronavirus Playlist

May 2020 - Toronto ON


In response to these crazy times I will be posting a Coronavirus playlist weekly.


Week 1 playlist
Week 2 playlist
Week 3 playlist
Week 4 playlist
Week 5 playlist


Since none of us are going anywhere soon I'm going to feature some places we've been!


Put on my blue suede shoes



And I boarded the plane
Touched down in the land of the Delta Blues


In the middle of the pouring rain
W.C. Handy, won't you look down over me


Yeah, I got a first class ticket
But I'm as blue as a boy can be
Then I'm walking in Memphis
Walking with my feet ten feet off of Beale


Walking in Memphis
But do I really feel the way I feel?
Saw the ghost of Elvis
On Union Avenue


Followed him up to the gates of Graceland



Then I watched him walk right through
Now security they did not see him
They just hovered 'round his tomb
1992
1992

But there's a pretty little thing
Waiting for the King



Down in the Jungle Room
When I was walking in Memphis



I was walking with my feet ten feet off of Beale
Walking in Memphis



But do I really feel the way I feel?
They've got…



5 comments:

  1. ...Jackie, you outdid yourself with this colorful and memorable collection of tunes. It's a rainy day here, I should go to YouTube and listen to some rainy day tunes. Thanks for stopping by, take care and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the first song my Brother gave to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, well done live. Brings back great memories of Memphis and Graceland.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.