06 April 2020

Foto Tunes - Coronavirus Playlist

Tom the backroads traveller hosts this weekly meme.


In response to these crazy times I will be posting a Coronavirus playlist weekly.



Mazatlan Mexico - laundry room




Baden ON - Prime Ministers' Path










This week's parody!

Hello









CORONAVIRUS PLAYLIST RECAP

Staying Alive
All By Myself
One Is The Loneliest Number
All Alone Am I



Parodies

Social Distance - Randy Rainbow
Hello

4 comments:

  1. Oh. Not only me with the lonely socks then!
    I found a match last time!

    Yes, great song collection.
    Haven´t seen my 85-year old neighbour for days now. He is by himself wife in nursing home) and I´m worried.

    Thank you for the last one - we need to laugh these days! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Jackie, you captured you captured lonely well today. We are homebodies during normal times, so staying in place isn't a big deal at the moment. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to sing "All alone am I ever since you said goodbye" way way back in the day. I could put a catch in my voice like no one else. But my very best and most well received was "Butcher Boy" many catches for that one :)

    XO
    WWW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WWW, I don't know anyone else who knows the song "Butcher Boy"!!!

      Delete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.

BLUE

   One Word Sundays               Cellpic Sunday       Toronto ON Forthcoming One Word Sundays     20 September: Geometry 27 September: Powe...