28 April 2020

Signs 2

Joining Tom at Signs2.
Wordless Wednesday Wordless Be There 2day
Gay NYC Dad

Continuing with pit stops...
a stop (as during a trip) for fuel, food, or rest or for use of a restroom.


January 2016 - Tlaquapaque Mexico



7 comments:

  1. These are brilliant :-)

    Have n artistictastic week and stay safe 😷😷😷

    ReplyDelete
  2. My traveling days are over, so I thank you for sharing your wonderful pictures. I can still dream. Such brilliant colors. I love the 3d pictures. Please be careful and take care of yourself and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...these sure are colorful! How many more of these do you have? Thanks Jackie for sharing your potty break signs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool!
    Thanks for joining us this week at https://blog.chaukhat.com/2009/08/whats-beyond-this.html. Stay safe and well!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.

Tuesday Treasures

Tom hosts Tuesday's Treasures. 2013, 2017 and 2025 - Memphis TN 2017 William Christopher Handy (November 16, 1873 – March 28, 1...