06 April 2020

Monday Mural

Linking up at Monday Mural

April 2020 - Toronto ON

WOO HOO a new photo!!!
We went out on Friday to get some groceries and spotted this mural on Queen St. East.
I was sure I had a photo of this painted a different colour, but so far I can't find it.




5 comments:

  1. Simple but I like it. I find Googling your blog title and what you want to find to often be the best way to find something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gigantic bicycle, great mural Jackie. Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a wonderful bicycle mural, Love the handlebar construction above the wall. Great find,

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so good no matter what the color.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.

Eastern Europe and Balkans Unveiled CANCELLED

 October 2026  This is the river cruise that wasn't!! We knew about the low water levels and were aware that the ships would be used as ...