Thursday, February 25, 2016

Friday Finds

February 2016 - Puerto Vallarta Mexico

We will miss a favourite contributor here, blogger E.G. Camera Girl. I always looked forward to her choices each week. Tina and her husband Tom died in a car crash this week.
The blogging world won't be the same, RIP, Tina and Tom.


1. Starts with I
2. Week's Favorite
3.Something Blue

The first two will be the same, except we’ll work our way through the alphabet. The second can be a favorite image or activity from the week. The third will be different each time.
Friday Finds



Letter I I thought this would be hard until we were walking around the marina and realized I was taking photos of IGUANAS.




Week's Favourite - this wasn't a very photographic week. So I'll go with this sentiment on the beach.



Something Blue



5 comments:

  1. The iguana is quite a critter. A shock when I heard the news today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your iguana photo is fantastic. And your favorite is sweet.

    R. Täysin arkista

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to do a big heart with my hubby's and my initials in the sand - maybe this summer. The iguanas in Florida where I am are much different than what you're showing but then these are supposed to have originated from escaped pets and are not native.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely series for the prompts. I think the iguana is quite creative. Of course, I don't see many around here. Nice message in the sand, and your shot for blue is perfect! Blue skies, blue ocean and blue shirt! It really won't be the same without Tina. Thanks for joining in, and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.