I am always amazed at all the wonderful murals that people see. Very nice.
I really like that top one!
The second one sure has a lot of action. Tom The Backroads Traveller
Both of them are real standouts!
You couldn't ask for two more different styles of street art. Makes a thoughtful contrast. Thanks for contributing to this week's Monday Mural.
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
15 More Things Americans Believe About Canada That Are Completely Wrong 12 Things You Won't Believe Canada Invented (Americans Get Thes...
I am always amazed at all the wonderful murals that people see. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteI really like that top one!
ReplyDeleteThe second one sure has a lot of action. Tom The Backroads Traveller
ReplyDeleteBoth of them are real standouts!
ReplyDeleteYou couldn't ask for two more different styles of street art. Makes a thoughtful contrast. Thanks for contributing to this week's Monday Mural.
ReplyDelete