Sunday, September 11, 2011

Recipes To Try




Hoisin baby back ribs look yummy.

Another zucchini fritters recipe but it contains feta!! UPDATE made these last week when I was eating alone as DH absolutely did not want to try these. They were a lot heavier and dense than I expected and they also needed something to spice them up.

Lemon glazed zucchini bread to use up that other zucchini that I bought.

Blueberry lime protein smoothies sound good and healthy.

Mahi mahi parmesan appetizer bites I think I'd like to try this as a main course.

The next three recipes all come from a new blogger I discovered this week Handle The Heat.
Take-out at home turkey lettuce cups
Lightened loaded potato soup
Chocolate covered cheesecake bites

Very raspberry scones yum raspberries are my favourite fruit.

Beef and vegetable lo mein

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.