12 Things You Won't Believe Canada Invented (Americans Get These Wrong)
Interesting videos, although that continual "Loop Score" shtick made me mental after the first 2 or 3 instances of it.
I almost entitled it Amusing... or Amusing?
Oh this is such fun! And I learnt a lot about Toronto/Canada. It makes me want to move to Toronto... (But it's cold, right?)Happy T-Day,Lisca
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Saturday August 22 2026 - St. John's NL Day 1 LINK Day 2 It was a magnificent day as we went to 8 AM breakfast. We opted for another...
Interesting videos, although that continual "Loop Score" shtick made me mental after the first 2 or 3 instances of it.
ReplyDeleteI almost entitled it Amusing... or Amusing?
DeleteOh this is such fun! And I learnt a lot about Toronto/Canada. It makes me want to move to Toronto... (But it's cold, right?)
ReplyDeleteHappy T-Day,
Lisca