Monday, March 13, 2023

Monday Mural

  I'm linking up at Monday Mural 

February 2023 - Hamilton ON

Nitewaké:non or ‘the place where I come from’ explores artist Melissa General’s relationship to her home Six Nations of the Grand River Territory.


MURAL UPDATE 

In February 2021 I posted this mural by Shellie Zhang on that wall.


10 YEARS OF MONDAY MURAL


I thought for fun, that I would reverse post my Monday Murals - May 2013.
UPDATE - this building has had several murals over the years, however the building is now gone and MOCCA has become MOCA Museum of Canadian Art and is located on Sterling Rd.
Click on MOCCA in the tags/labels for more murals.


We were heading out to lunch on Queen St. W near Ossington and came across the Museum of Contemporary Canadian Art and got these photos of the amazing mural on their outside wall.


The details are stunning!


Look at the measuring tape!








5 comments:

  1. ...the first one looks neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first mural and the one that was there previously are both nice. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first mural and the wall of art at the new museum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mural on the wall of the museum is mind-altering! I have scrolled up and down it several times, trying to see how they made these objects look so three-dimensional on a flat wall! I swear I could reach out and touch those jeans! Joining you from Monday Murals!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.