Monday, March 6, 2023

Monday Mural

  I'm linking up at Monday Mural 

February 2023 - Hamilton ON

This striking piece featuring a huge raven, turtle and other earth elements was a collaboration between Mique Michelle and Kalkidan Assefa during the 2019 Concrete Canvas Festival which welcomed local and visiting muralists to “elevate the visual landscape of the city while simultaneously inspiring a new generation of artists.”

We had seen a mural by Mique Michelle when we were in Moncton NB in September.




10 YEARS OF MONDAY MURAL


I thought for fun, that I would reverse post my Monday Murals - March 2013 - Cottonwood AZ

A delightful tiny mural spotted in Cottonwood.




6 comments:

  1. The bird may only be a fruit eater but it looks rather terrifying. I've seen the ten year old mural photo before. I suppose I was reading your blog ten years ago. Certainly nine years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have found some great works in Hamilton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second mural looks like a Banksy. The bird is a great mural. Thanks for participating in Monday murals Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The raven is scary and the turtle is beautiful. I LOVE the Banksy mural from 10 years ago. He sure gets around.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.