Welcome to The Weekend Roundup...hosted by Tom The Back Roads Traveler
Starts with I - IROQUOIS
FAVOURITE
ICE cream
INDIVIDUAL
Ohhhh, LOVE your new banner! Bahhh! :-)Good choice for the theme, too!
...I love the ICE cream sign!
I love your Irish Banner. I knew it was Ireland right away Jackie. My favourite shot is your final one. Great image. I hope you have a lovely week ahead.
Who can pass on ice cream.
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Tom hosts Tuesday's Treasures. 2013, 2017 and 2025 - Memphis TN 2017 William Christopher Handy (November 16, 1873 – March 28, 1...
Ohhhh, LOVE your new banner! Bahhh! :-)
ReplyDeleteGood choice for the theme, too!
...I love the ICE cream sign!
ReplyDeleteI love your Irish Banner. I knew it was Ireland right away Jackie. My favourite shot is your final one. Great image. I hope you have a lovely week ahead.
ReplyDeleteWho can pass on ice cream.
ReplyDelete