One Word Sunday
I immediately thought of Alice in Wonderland. This was taken in Jim Thorpe PA.
That is such a brilliant word! I am going to use it as well for this upcoming week. And your association was very clever!Have a great week, I hope you get through it with smooth sailing and clear skies!Elza Reads
What a cute find, Jackie!
A good one! 😊
That catches the eye.
I start to read the journal of Lewis Carrol (Charles Dodgson)Coffee is on and stay safe
:) a fun idea
Cool!
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
October 2026 This is the river cruise that wasn't!! We knew about the low water levels and were aware that the ships would be used as ...
That is such a brilliant word! I am going to use it as well for this upcoming week. And your association was very clever!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week, I hope you get through it with smooth sailing and clear skies!
Elza Reads
What a cute find, Jackie!
ReplyDeleteA good one! 😊
ReplyDeleteThat catches the eye.
ReplyDeleteI start to read the journal of Lewis Carrol (Charles Dodgson)
ReplyDeleteCoffee is on and stay safe
:) a fun idea
ReplyDeleteCool!
ReplyDelete