Monday, February 27, 2023

Monday Mural

 I'm linking up at Monday Mural 

February 2023 - Hamilton ON

Woman with Flowers - Part of 2022 Concrete Canvas Festival, this expansive mural is a reminder that beauty can emerge in the most unexpected places. Toronto based artist, Megan Oldhues, use of rich earth tones make the piece feel like it has lived forever among the historic red-brick buildings of Hess Street. As you get closer, you begin to see the detail behind every brushstroke that brings this young woman to life.



10 YEARS OF MONDAY MURAL


I thought for fun, that I would reverse post my Monday Murals - February 2013.


Spotted in old Las Vegas on Valentine's Day.






4 comments:

  1. I love the beauty of the new mural. Most surprising and HUGE.

    The old one reminds me of photos I have seen of "Old" Las Vegas before the wrecking ball got to everything. What a fun mural, Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Concrete Canvas Festival is a fabulous name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That women with a bunch of flowers is a beautiful mural. The black and white one is also great and iconic. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Jackie.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.