Friday, March 11, 2022

Weekend Roundup

 Welcome to The Weekend Roundup...hosted by Tom The Back Roads Traveler

Starts with J
Favourite
JEWEL - chosen by Tom

TATS and TOKES

I'm going to feature the many Toronto tattoo and cannabis outlets that are proliferating around the city.


STARTS WITH J

JACKPOT Cannabis on Lake Shore W. Drive by photo.




FAVOURITE

JAIL
Sign outside a cannabis store


JEWEL
I wear these bracelets all the time. They are from Australia, Greece, and two from Mexico. 




FRINGE BENEFIT

JET Café Hamilton ON





5 comments:

  1. I like that exterior in the last shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very cold on Lake Shore W. Drive! We will get more snow tonight! But, we also change to daylight savings time, Saturday night. That's always, one step closer to spring. I like your pretty bracelets! Have a good week, Jackie.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bracelets Jackie. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sign makes me laugh. Love the jewelry! Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.