Friday, March 4, 2022

Weekend Roundup

Welcome to The Weekend Roundup...hosted by Tom The Back Roads Traveler

Starts with I
Favourite
INSECT - chosen by Tom

TATS and TOKES

I'm going to feature the many Toronto tattoo and cannabis outlets that are proliferating around the city.


Starts with I

 I get some comments about cannabis being legal in Canada, here is an interesting article about a chain of shops closing in Toronto.


FAVOURITE

IDEAL ICED
Kensington Market Toronto


INSECT

Mauna Kea Waimea Hawaii


FRINGE BENEFIT
INDIGENOUS




5 comments:

  1. "IPOT" - good one :-) Too funny!
    Funny, too, I wanted to know more about the sundancer and wiki came up with "Sundancer was the proposed third prototype space habitat intended to be launched by Bigelow Aerospace—and the first human-rated expandable module based on TransHab technology acquired from NASA." OK, I looked further, of course :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have CBD shops, and vape shops opening in our small town. North Carolina will be a long time before legalizing pot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...perhaps the wheels are beginning to fall off of the cannabis bandwagon.
    ...I enjoy ICE tea.
    ...I've seen that flower many times in Maui.
    ...INCREDIBLE INDIGENOUS mural.
    Thanks Jackie for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jackie. My favorite will be you pretty Indigenous mural, next the insect and the pretty white blossom. We stayed at Waimea, Maui, for six nights the ONLY time we've been too Hawaii. Also three days in Honolulu and more than a week on the big island. I'd go again if ....?
    I won't post, or if I do I won't return comments until at least April. I will be on another Sabbatical leave.
    ..

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.