17 February 2020

Signs 2

Joining Tom at Signs2.
Wordless Wednesday Wordless Be There 2day


Continuing with pit stops...

2019 - Big Apple stop along the 401



Men's Room





Ladies' Room



What's the Big Apple?? It is a roadside attraction along the Trans-Canada Highway. They sell all things apple.






6 comments:

  1. Great signs. Love the Big Apple---I mean literally
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool and weee. My sweet tooth woke up! I want an apple pie, hot, with vanilla ice-cream (better get some tools and do "man-stuff").

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great signs Jackie. That ladies room is fabulous and the amount of pies sold is astonishing. I wouldn't mind an apple pie right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Got Tools sign! Funny how tools disappear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Creative inside. I've passed by there many times, but have never stopped.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.

Tuesday Treasures

Tom hosts Tuesday's Treasures. 2013, 2017 and 2025 - Memphis TN 2017 William Christopher Handy (November 16, 1873 – March 28, 1...