Great ones! They remind me of our holiday in Jamaica ages ago :-)
...fabulous faces!!!
Very bright and beautiful! Thanks for participating Jackie.
Lovely.XOWWW
Nice murals -- too bad that one girl doesn't have any feet at the ends of her legs!best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com
Murals sure bring a story to a community.Coffee is on
The third is my favourite.
I realize I’m late visiting, but due to the loss of my power supply on my computer, I have been offline. These are so colorful and very unique. Have a definite Caribbean feel to them.
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
October 30 - National Day for Truth and Reconciliation The National Day for Truth and Reconciliation is an annual federal statutory holiday...
Great ones! They remind me of our holiday in Jamaica ages ago :-)
ReplyDelete...fabulous faces!!!
ReplyDeleteVery bright and beautiful! Thanks for participating Jackie.
ReplyDeleteLovely.
ReplyDeleteXO
WWW
Nice murals -- too bad that one girl doesn't have any feet at the ends of her legs!
ReplyDeletebest... mae at maefood.blogspot.com
Murals sure bring a story to a community.
ReplyDeleteCoffee is on
The third is my favourite.
ReplyDeleteI realize I’m late visiting, but due to the loss of my power supply on my computer, I have been offline. These are so colorful and very unique. Have a definite Caribbean feel to them.
ReplyDelete