18 March 2012

Foto Finish


Foto Finish





I'm posting over here.

This week's theme is Something you don't see every day.

And I can only say thank goodness!

Times Square Manhattan last summer. She even has green hair to tie in with my St. Patrick weekend postings.





5 comments:

  1. Funny picture. I have a bunch like that from Fantasy Fest, but they show a bit more than your's does. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. Now that is definitely something you don't see every day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.
    Now here's the funny thing -- I think that on a strictly visual comparison level, I look more like the woman there than I do the swarthy dude in the background.
    And I AM a dude!
    [I've got to lay off the hamburgers, I think. I'm getting a bit too... droopy.]

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.

MAY RECAP

 MAY 2026 Coffee Date Huong Mai Coffee Rosier Coffee Gradient Somewhere Espresso   TRAVEL Toronto to Charlottetown PEI (return) 1,654 miles ...