03 March 2012

Honolulu


Taken at the Honolulu Zoo - a wonderful place to visit!







8 comments:

  1. I haven't seen anything but a plastic flamingo in a long time...what odd but beautiful birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, their color is so gorgeous! I don't know how they can stand so long on that onethin leg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their beaks always look so odd to me - too big for their faces, like a kid in his dad's boots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think flamingos are the coolest! Thanks for posting these pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colour is so vivid, and beautiful. They are ridiculous looking, but striking birds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.

Weekend Roundup

  Welcome to The Weekend Roundup...hosted by Tom The Back Roads Traveler 1. Starts with " O" 2. A Favorite 3. OVER - Chosen by Tom...