Monday, September 26, 2022

Monday Mural

   I'm linking up at Monday Mural




August 2022 - Toronto ON

Part of my outing a couple of weeks ago was to get a photo of the latest mural at Cameron House.

It is also done by John Abrams. The woman's eyes belong to the previous mural.


Around the corner they were painting over another mural.


2019


I had happened to see the new banners hanging on Queen St. on the same day. While doing an other post I discovered that the artist Ham Ont Doodles had done one of this corner. I didn't actually see the banner but did find a copy on their Facebook page.





Previous murals.




August 2022 - Not my photo but I found this on Twitter, @oldTOseries!

This mural, also done by Abrams, covered Cameron House in 1998. It depicts Barbra Streisand and Canadian prime minister Pierre Elliott Trudeau, father of our current prime minister.


I also found more images online.






6 comments:

  1. Looks like the building is infested with super termites but the various murals look really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of variety on that building through time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that specific building seem to change their murals quite often. Nice murals though. I like the big ants on the building too. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how often do they get a new one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the bugs are a permanent fixture, but the murals seem to change often. Glad you got the latest entry.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.