I'm linking up at Monday Mural
...Banksy like.
They are both quite striking on that black background. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Jackie.I love your new header photo, beautiful area!
They stand out well against the wall.
Indeed, we need more love, not war.
Sorry I am so late visiting. Life got in the way. These are all so well done and I agree with Tom. They also remind me of Banksy.
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Tom hosts Tuesday's Treasures. 2013, 2017 and 2025 - Memphis TN 2017 William Christopher Handy (November 16, 1873 – March 28, 1...
...Banksy like.
ReplyDeleteThey are both quite striking on that black background. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Jackie.
ReplyDeleteI love your new header photo, beautiful area!
They stand out well against the wall.
ReplyDeleteIndeed, we need more love, not war.
ReplyDeleteSorry I am so late visiting. Life got in the way. These are all so well done and I agree with Tom. They also remind me of Banksy.
ReplyDelete