Friday, April 22, 2022

Weekend Roundup

 Welcome to The Weekend Roundup...hosted by Tom The Back Roads Traveler



1. Starts with "P"
2. A Favorite
3. PAPER chosen by Tom

Starts with "P"
Continuing with cannabis shops in Toronto PUFFS, what a great name!
On Yonge St.


FAVOURITE
Another cannabis shop on Carlton - PURPLE


Made me think of a song from my teen years.


PAPER
Papel picado ("perforated paper," "pecked paper") is a decorative craft made by cutting elaborate designs into sheets of tissue paper. Papel picado is considered a Mexican folk art.


FRINGE BENEFIT

PEOPLE
By Alanna Cavanagh






5 comments:

  1. I find the paper art quite photogenic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post. They just started a discussion on cannabis here yet again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...PUFFS reminds me of PUFF the Magic Dragon.
    ...and PURPLE Circle is a great match with PURPLE Haze.
    ...I just saw a show on PBS about PAPEL PICADO.
    ...neat PEOPLE!
    Thanks Jackie, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darn, why didn't I think of Puff the Magic Dragon!

      Delete
  4. Pretty paper art! Purple Haze is my favorite Hendrix song. As always, enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.