One Word Sunday
November 2018 - Barcelona Spain
That's fun, Jackie.janet
Two stars don't exactly inspire confidence in this hotel, but I loved the fun and funky word reversal.
Quite a sign.
Not sure what word is. Not googling it I would guess room or bathroom.Coffee is on and stay safe
It took me a while to decode this ....
My mind boggles ... 🥴
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
October 30 - National Day for Truth and Reconciliation The National Day for Truth and Reconciliation is an annual federal statutory holiday...
That's fun, Jackie.
ReplyDeletejanet
Two stars don't exactly inspire confidence in this hotel, but I loved the fun and funky word reversal.
ReplyDeleteQuite a sign.
ReplyDeleteNot sure what word is. Not googling it I would guess room or bathroom.
ReplyDeleteCoffee is on and stay safe
It took me a while to decode this ....
ReplyDeleteMy mind boggles ... 🥴
ReplyDelete