Monday, April 23, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 
It's Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. For this meme, bloggers post what they finished last week, what they're currently reading, and what they plan to start this week. 
You might also like to check out my  Friday Finds highlighting new reads I discovered during last week that got added to my TBR (to be read) list over at Goodreads. 
I also posted about the Irish Book Awards shortlist and 2012 Book Pilgrimage challenge is to read a book, or books, and then visit (make a pilgrimage!) to either the location where the book is set or to the author's home (or grave). 

I also bought a bunch of books for our vacation which I will post this Friday.

FINISHED THIS WEEK:
Nothing!! It's been a busy week with other stuff getting in the way!

Still reading:
The Paris Vendetta (Cotton Malone, #5)
Synopsis here.

2012 books read (33 to date):
The Coast Road - John Brady
Still Midnight - Denise Mina
The Bulgari Connection - Fay Weldon
Good Bait - John Harvey
The Heretic's Treasure - Scott Mariani
Dead I Well May Be - Adrian McKinty
The Devil's Elixir - Raymond Khoury
A Darker Domain - Val McDermid
The Impossible Dead - Ian Rankin
GB84 - David Peace
The Emperor's Tomb - Steve Berry
Stonehenge Legacy - Sam Christer
Inquisition - Alfredo Colitto ABANDONED!
The Troubled Man - Henning Mankell
Nineteen Seventy-Four - David Peace
Faithful Place - Tana French
Dead Like You - Peter James
Brother and Sister - Joanna Trollope
The Forgotten Garden - Kate Morton ABANDONED!
A Beginner's Guide to Acting English -Shappi Khorsandi
The Snowman - Jo Nesbo
The Leopard - Jo Nesbo
The Stone Cutter - Camilla Lackberg
Miramar - Naguib Mahfouz
The Gallow's Bird - Camilla Lackberg
Nineteen Seventy- Seven - David Peace
Timeline - Michael Crichton
Millennium People - JG Ballard
The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins 

Birdman - Mo Hayder
Clara Callan - Richard B. Wright

3 comments:

  1. You're making good progress on the 2012 books...and I am intrigued by the Nesbo books. I really must read them!

    Thanks for visiting my blog, and enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm impressed! Your reading to date surpasses my books read goal for the entire year. Just out of curiosity, are most of these books ones that you can finish in 2-3 hours? I have read a few books like that but most of the ones I want to read take somewhat longer than that. I'm curious about other readers and how many hours reading they do on a weekly basis. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by my blog to answer my questions. You are a true example of a voracious reader. I love to read too but couldn't devote hours a day to it or I wouldn't get much else done. I do love it though when I read a book for a few days and finish it. It is always a better way to read for me when I can do it.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.