This comment has been removed by the author.
Fantastic. These pictures make my heart smile because I'm a huge Beatles fan.
Makes my heart smile too! I grew up in the Ed Sullivan show era and was watching the show when the Beatles were introduced!! Awesome!
Brings back so many memories - and reminds me of so many good tunes!
Great photos - love the black and white faces with their signatures, very cool!
Liverpool airport is named after John Lennon, "above us only sky"
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
September 2014 - Port Hope ON Some photos of town first. Historic Port Hope Town Hall constructed in the 1850s. Horror fans will recogni...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteFantastic. These pictures make my heart smile because I'm a huge Beatles fan.
ReplyDeleteMakes my heart smile too! I grew up in the Ed Sullivan show era and was watching the show when the Beatles were introduced!! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteBrings back so many memories - and reminds me of so many good tunes!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos - love the black and white faces with their signatures, very cool!
ReplyDeleteLiverpool airport is named after John Lennon, "above us only sky"
ReplyDelete