Forthcoming One Word Sundays
Nice composition! I love the reflection of the street scene in the windows.
Yes, you get great reflections.
Great shot!
Lots of lines and angles, although I found myself tipping my head at first, thinking you took it at an angle. 😊
It is a spectacular building!
A very interesting shot. I love all those triangles, and the reflections add extra intrigue
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Linking up with Marg at The Intrepid Reade r Weekend Coffee Share Sunday Salon Sherry's Pickings Monday Morning Blog Club at Sticky Mu...
Nice composition! I love the reflection of the street scene in the windows.
ReplyDeleteYes, you get great reflections.
DeleteGreat shot!
ReplyDeleteLots of lines and angles, although I found myself tipping my head at first, thinking you took it at an angle. 😊
ReplyDeleteIt is a spectacular building!
DeleteA very interesting shot. I love all those triangles, and the reflections add extra intrigue
ReplyDelete