Tom the backroads traveller hosts this weekly meme.
December 2014 - Las Vegas NV
Song is from A Star is Born (latest) which I thought was quite boring.
Bradley Cooper - Alibi
Don't ask me 'bout tomorrowOr tell me about my past
Ain't nothing meant to last
I don't lie
Without an alibi
Don't ask too many questions
I told my dyin' daddy
That I had to run away
Looked him in the eyes
Said, "there ain't no other way"
So woman, if I tell you that I love you, be ok
I love you in the morning
And when the day is done
But if you want my freedom
You know I'm bound to run
I ain't lyin'
I don't lie
Without an alibi
'Cause I ain't lyin'
I don't lie
Without an alibi
Without an alibi
Don't ask too many questions
You don't like my direction
Hell, I won't follow you
I don't lie
Without an alibi
Without an alibi
I told my dyin' daddy
That I had to run away
Looked him in the eyes
Said, "there ain't no other way"
So woman, if I tell you that I love you, be ok
'Cause I ain't lyin'
I don't lie
Without an alibi
I don't lie
Without an alibi
I love you in the morning
And when the day is done
But if you want my freedom
You know I'm bound to run
I ain't lyin'
I don't lie
Without an alibi
'Cause I ain't lyin'
I don't lie
Without an alibi
No comments:
Post a Comment
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.