Forthcoming One Word Sundays
I love the perspective, and that payphone echoing the blue of the mural. I'm amazed that the phone looks like it still works, and takes e-money from a card. They are really rare around my neck of the woods.
You got two blues 😉
Oh Jackie, what a great choice for the blue theme
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
May 4 2012 - Copenhagen to Budapest May 5 2012 - Gate 1 Budapest May 6 part 1 - Budapest Jewish Interest Tour May 2012 - Budapest Hungary I ...
I love the perspective, and that payphone echoing the blue of the mural. I'm amazed that the phone looks like it still works, and takes e-money from a card. They are really rare around my neck of the woods.
ReplyDeleteYou got two blues 😉
ReplyDeleteOh Jackie, what a great choice for the blue theme
ReplyDelete