Welcome to The Weekend Roundup...hosted by Tom The Back Roads Traveller
1. Starts with "K"2. A Favorite3. KING - chosen by Tom
Great multicultural photos that start with the letter K. So, have a nice weekend (Ελληνικά: Καλό Σαββατοκύριακο)
Thanks!
...Jackie, K was an easy week for you with some fabulous K words. I wish you safe travels.
Ice cream in Alaska - did not expect that (reckon it can get warm, too). Beautiful with the blue facade.Hawaii would be more to my liking!
It was way to cold that day for ice cream!
Hi Jackie, I love kettle corn, and ice cream. I've never been to Hawaii. Very nice letter "K" post. Have a nice week.Dawn
Thank you!
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Tom hosts Tuesday's Treasures. 2013, 2017 and 2025 - Memphis TN 2017 William Christopher Handy (November 16, 1873 – March 28, 1...
Great multicultural photos that start with the letter K. So, have a nice weekend (Ελληνικά: Καλό Σαββατοκύριακο)
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Delete...Jackie, K was an easy week for you with some fabulous K words. I wish you safe travels.
ReplyDeleteIce cream in Alaska - did not expect that (reckon it can get warm, too). Beautiful with the blue facade.
ReplyDeleteHawaii would be more to my liking!
It was way to cold that day for ice cream!
DeleteHi Jackie, I love kettle corn, and ice cream. I've never been to Hawaii. Very nice letter "K" post. Have a nice week.
ReplyDeleteDawn
Thank you!
Delete