11 March 2024

Monday Mural

  I'm linking up at Monday Mural 

February 2024 - Toronto ON

No information John and Queen West

Thanks to Tom (see comment), I now have a name Amani Muhammad.





Image source



6 comments:

  1. ...perhaps done by Amani Muhammad?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely right! A new name to me so I googled it and it is by her. Thank you! I have updated my post.

      Delete
  2. We have a couple of murals painted on sidewalks and even roads, but sadly they tend not to last long. I like the last one with the cacti. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mural, love the cactus. Take care, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.

Glen Hansard

VIDEO   VIDEO Eddie Vedder, Markéta Irglová, Thomas Bartlett and The Frames perform at Glen Hansard's funeral VIDEO VIDEO FROM MOVIE O...