Welcome to The Weekend Roundup...hosted by Tom The Back Roads Traveller
1. Starts with "I"
2. A Favorite
3. ICE CREAM - chosen by Tom
Starts with I
INUVIK Northwest Territories Canada
FAVOURITE
IRISH INTERNET - Newfoundland
ICE CREAM
Skagway Alaska
Welcome to The Weekend Roundup...hosted by Tom The Back Roads Traveller
1. Starts with "I"
2. A Favorite
3. ICE CREAM - chosen by Tom
Starts with I
INUVIK Northwest Territories Canada
FAVOURITE
IRISH INTERNET - Newfoundland
ICE CREAM
Skagway Alaska
Tom hosts Tuesday's Treasures. 2013, 2017 and 2025 - Memphis TN 2017 William Christopher Handy (November 16, 1873 – March 28, 1...
...Jackie, you spanded across Canada and up to Alaska for this post, neat.
ReplyDeleteI wonder did they serve IRISH coffee at that cafe Jackie? Have a lovely weekend and week ahead
ReplyDeletePretty up in the NW Canada. Been to the Yukon but not to the Northwest Territories.
ReplyDeleteOn a warm sunny day, ice cream yes.
..
Who can pass on ice cream?
ReplyDelete