18 September 2023

Monday Mural

 I'm linking up at Monday Mural


August 2023 - Whitehorse Yukon

Beside our hotel. The wall of Triple J's Collective (211 Wood Street - formerly the Yukon News building) that faces the Sternwheeler Hotel features a mural by Emma Barr, created in 2021.



7 comments:

  1. What amazing colour. I just love this mural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color and I love the subject matter.

    I want you to know I received your postcard today and I hope to have it posted in time for T Tuesday this afternoon. That mural reminded me a bit of the postage stamp you used. Thank you in advance for thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely mural and great colours too. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Jackie.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.

Tuesday Treasures

Tom hosts Tuesday's Treasures. 2013, 2017 and 2025 - Memphis TN 2017 William Christopher Handy (November 16, 1873 – March 28, 1...