05 September 2022

T for Tuesday

 T Stands For is hosted by Elizabeth and Bleubeard

September 2022 - Toronto ON

I am on vacation so I scheduled some posts.

Back to school today (Sep 6) in Ontario!



Mugs for T.



Some mugs with a bookish theme.





Coffee shop LIT for literature? Not likely. Chairs outside the principal's office?


A thoughtful teacher's gift!


At the end of the day, your choice....




5 comments:

  1. Those back to school mugs are amazing. I love the composition book mug. I also am in awe of all the reading mugs you found. So very unusual and so very unique. Now that is a library I would visit a LOT. Thanks for all these wonderful back to school theme and inspired mugs and coffee places with us for T this week, dear Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Longer than that for the universities of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness! I love the first two school mugs. How cool! My favorite is the composition mug. Happy T Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection.
    Ha. Aren´t we back at school always?
    I do not dare to tell my Nieces learning new stuff will never stop ;-)
    Great mugs. Enjoy your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mugs and these super fun pictures! I would by the composition book mug. Love the coffee shop too. I am so amazed at what you find. You have a unique knack for finding the most interesting places, Jackie. I hope you are having a wonderful vacation and are somewhere super fun! Happy T-day and hugz

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.

MAY RECAP

 MAY 2026 Coffee Date Huong Mai Coffee Rosier Coffee Gradient Somewhere Espresso   TRAVEL Toronto to Charlottetown PEI (return) 1,654 miles ...