Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Tuesday Treasures

 Tom the backroads traveller hosts this weekly meme.

Today I am going to highlight some photos from Singapore that I have never showed. These were taken on a city tour.
There are many buildings in the colonial architecture style.

This is a very photographed image it shows up in all the photosharing sites.
The MICA Building, Singapore is the headquarters of Ministry of Information, Communications and the Arts.















These were taken on another day.






6 comments:

  1. ...well, they sure aren't afraid of color! Thanks Jackie for sharing these architectural beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know most of those buildings! I'm hopefully back for the F1...just not 100% sure yet. #TravelTuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that architectural style. It is beautiful and there are some that are very colorful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice captures of the gorgeous colors. I enjoy seeing different architecture, too.

    Thanks for sharing your link at My Corner of the World this week!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.