Like the new header picture.
Yes, those times of Samhain were so much more than what we have today. I remembering running in and out of the local church to save multiple souls from the fires of Purgatory. I was a bloody hero.XOWWW
We set an extra plate for Samhain dinner for those who might be hunger wondering about.Stay Safe and Coffee is on
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
A quick version of our plans as our flights with Air France today (Paris - Vienna) were cancelled and we are now booked on an earlier fli...
Like the new header picture.
ReplyDeleteYes, those times of Samhain were so much more than what we have today. I remembering running in and out of the local church to save multiple souls from the fires of Purgatory. I was a bloody hero.
ReplyDeleteXO
WWW
We set an extra plate for Samhain dinner for those who might be hunger wondering about.
ReplyDeleteStay Safe and Coffee is on