Friday, December 29, 2017

Friday Finds

tarts with  Z
Reflect(ion)
The End

The first will be the same, except we’ll work our way through the alphabet. The second and third will be different each time.
Hosted by Friday Finds and this is V4 or round 4!!!
UPDATE - sadly Eden Hills will not continue hosting as she is too busy with the farm and her full time job. But beginning January 5, 2018 Tom the Backroads Traveler will be hosting "Weekend Roundup."


Eh to Zed


For this round of the alphabet I am going to celebrate Canada's 150 birthday by showcasing towns across the county.
We'll be criss-crossing across the country, from the Atlantic coast of the Maritime provinces of Nova Scota, New Brunswick and PEI to Ontario then to Alberta back to Ontario and into Quebec and then way out west to the Pacific coast in British Columbia. We also stop in Manitoba, Saskatchewan. We covered 9 of the 10 provinces.


Starts with Z

The hardest letter of all! So the best I have is this streetcar in downtown Toronto.


Reflect(ion)

Looking back on the road taken.





The End
Of 2017 - our year in selfies by month.


5 comments:

  1. ...Jackie, great wrap up, Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rear view mirror shot is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, your goodbye, this is the end collage. Your review mirror has some pretty scenery that you were leaving. I took one last night in my mirror, in the prettiest red lighted trees on both sides of the street, but it came out horrible. I think my Red Eye filter treated the picture badly.
    I hope to see you again on Tom's meme, I plan to participate. Please do drop in. Thanks, Jim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your compilation of selfies is great fun - what a good idea. The streetcar is a good solution to the Z conundrum. I hope it doesn't indicate that all the passengers are asleep. :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.