Sunday, January 22, 2012

2012 Decluttering

I have been busy decluttering as my niece is moving into an apartment to go to university and needs stuff.

In my year-end recap I mentioned some of the stuff I have put aside for her.




Another set of bath towels (how many did I think I needed???) and she did say she needed towels.
Two hand towels
One bath mat
Three red mixing bowls
Two small casserole dishes
Two larger casserole dishes
Four small bowls
Two placemats
Travel tea mug
Four dishtowels
Towel brush holder
Two side plates
Blender


I went shopping in my basement pantry for my niece:
Eight tins of spaghetti sauce
Toothpaste
Two boxes crackers
Box of tea
Salad dressing
Crushed tomatoes

Other decluttering
Garbage/Recycling



Two toothbrushes - garbage
User manuals - recycling
Decorative bottle used for dish soap - I went back to my old one which was sitting in the basement. It is easier to hold - recycling

To friends
A couple of humidors
A pair of mittens
Sweater








1 comment:

  1. what a generous Aunt you are. I remember when our kids went to Uni it was money, money, money.

    Gill

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.