Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Finds - Books



What great books did you hear about/discover this past week? Share with us your FRIDAY FINDS is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading.


Lots of finds this week!!!

The Buddha in the Attic
Found over at Reading On A Rainy Day.


The Kitchen Daughter
Synopsis here.

The Condition
Synopsis here.

While reading A Darker Domain this week I came across a reference to this book and immediately bought it.
Gb84
Synopsis here.


I was looking at the Costa shortlists for 2011 and found these that need to be added to my TBR list.
Costa cafes are my favourite place to hang out in when I am in the UK. Much nicer than Starbucks!!

Pao
Synopsis here.

The Sense of an Ending
Synopsis here.

Tiny Sunbirds, Far Away
Synopsis here.

The Last Hundred Days
How could I pass up a book with this author's name? Synopsis here.

City of Bohane
Synopsis here.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Buddha in the Attic looks amazing! I've just added that to my goodreads list.

    My Friday Finds are HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice finds! :)
    <a href="http://diaryofadomesticgoddess.wordpress.com/2012/01/27/friday-finds-13/>Here’s my Friday Finds post</a>

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.