Welcome to The Weekend Roundup...hosted by Tom The Back Roads Traveler
...Jackie, you killed it with LADY LEGS LAS Vegas!!!
Jackie I may love to be in that yacht sailing I loved doing that in N.Ireland albeit a while ago when I was younger. I hope you have a lovely week ahead
There are some yacht clubs near us and there are often many, many boats on the lake.
That lady is impressive!!! The boots, wow. Cute lamb and that lake is wonderful. Do people swim in it?
Yes, there are some beaches where you can swim, not sure if I would...
The lamb is adorable. and that lady with the legs ! Wow!!!
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Tom hosts Tuesday's Treasures. 2013, 2017 and 2025 - Memphis TN 2017 William Christopher Handy (November 16, 1873 – March 28, 1...
...Jackie, you killed it with LADY LEGS LAS Vegas!!!
ReplyDeleteJackie I may love to be in that yacht sailing I loved doing that in N.Ireland albeit a while ago when I was younger. I hope you have a lovely week ahead
ReplyDeleteThere are some yacht clubs near us and there are often many, many boats on the lake.
DeleteThat lady is impressive!!! The boots, wow. Cute lamb and that lake is wonderful. Do people swim in it?
ReplyDeleteYes, there are some beaches where you can swim, not sure if I would...
DeleteThe lamb is adorable. and that lady with the legs ! Wow!!!
ReplyDelete