I'm linking up at Monday Mural
March 2024 - Las Vegas NV
Murals found at Nacho Daddy restaurant.
...I like the busy black and white background of the first one!
I been thinking about Nachos.
Wow especially on the first one! Now I´m hungry...
Hi Jackie- the murals area amazing, and what's more amazing is that I'm able to comment!
I like all of them, they certainly make the restaurant an interesting place to visit and have some nachos :) I like your cover photo and the sign " clean eating, dirty drinking". Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Jackie.
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Tom hosts Tuesday's Treasures. 2013, 2017 and 2025 - Memphis TN 2017 William Christopher Handy (November 16, 1873 – March 28, 1...
...I like the busy black and white background of the first one!
ReplyDeleteI been thinking about Nachos.
ReplyDeleteWow especially on the first one! Now I´m hungry...
ReplyDeleteHi Jackie- the murals area amazing, and what's more amazing is that I'm able to comment!
ReplyDeleteI like all of them, they certainly make the restaurant an interesting place to visit and have some nachos :) I like your cover photo and the sign " clean eating, dirty drinking". Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Jackie.
ReplyDelete