Sunday, April 23, 2023

Monday Mural

 I'm linking up at Monday Mural


April 2023 - Toronto ON

I found these in Commerce Court last week.

The "Melinda Corridor" of Commerce Court leading to the King Subway station has been transformed through art. Art Walk at Commerce Court celebrates aspects of "Urban Life" through vibrant bold images that are sure to inspire and delight passersby.

Getting To Know You #8 - Samara Shuter
Following my very first body of work The Introduction came my next series of paintings, Getting to Know You, a slightly more realistic and graphic-novel-esque portrayal of the Bay St. bombers.
This entire creation was made to elaborate on form over function - experimenting with all kinds of new styles and materials and entering the world of large-scale artwork, and I haven't looked back - only painting bigger and more detailed ever since."


























3 comments:

  1. All these murals are fabulous and colourful. Some remind me of Andy Warhol prints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post, fun murals.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.