16 March 2018

Weekend Roundup

Welcome to The Weekend Roundup...hosted by Tom The Back Roads Traveler
1. Starts with "K."
2. Week's Favorite.
3. Kids

Starts with K


A double K this week from British Columbia in 2017.


Week's Favourite

None this week, we are both wallowing in our misery with colds so let's go to a warmer time.


Kids


5 comments:

  1. It's been a long time since I've been out in BC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...two 'k's for the price of one! That blue water sure looks inviting. Kids and water just go together. I hope that you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, hope you both feel better soon. We'll need to make a little trip north to Kelowna and Kamloops next year after we move to eastern Washington. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are two places in BC that I have never been, although I'd love to go! Hope you soon recover from your colds. I could use some pool-side time myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tomorrow is the first day of Spring, and that has to make anyone feel better :) Get well soon.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.

Glen Hansard

VIDEO   VIDEO Eddie Vedder, Markéta Irglová, Thomas Bartlett and The Frames perform at Glen Hansard's funeral VIDEO VIDEO FROM MOVIE O...