03 March 2018

Hasta el año que viene, Mazatlan!


Six Word Saturday


February 2018 - Mazatlan Mexico


Until next year, Mazatlan!




7 comments:

  1. Love the sunset over water. Am also curious about the extra celestial object above the sun in the first shot...can it be a moon? I would imagine it would not look like that, since a moon on the same side of sky as sun is usually dark...maybe I'm wrong. Near enough to become an eclipse if it the moon. I guess you would know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting! I went and looked at the series I took and I only see it in the first photo. Now I am curious. It was the night of the full moon, but...

      Delete
  2. Thanks for checking it out. A mystery...

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.

Glen Hansard

VIDEO   VIDEO Eddie Vedder, Markéta Irglová, Thomas Bartlett and The Frames perform at Glen Hansard's funeral VIDEO VIDEO FROM MOVIE O...